Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Introducing Myself

Hello,

I write for Amber Quill Press, both under my real name (Sharona Nelson) and under my erotic romance pseudonym. In 2007, AQP will publish my humorous single-mom romance, "Cover Me". It's the story of a single mom, a single man, and a health insurance plan. When we are closer to the publication date, I'll post some excerpts for you to enjoy.

Today, I'm here to ask some questions.

What's your favorite type of romance story? Historical, contemporary, paranormal, suspense, or something else?

How about main characters--do you prefer them to be in their mid-twenties? Thirties? Beyond?

Is there a particular kind of romance story that you'll never, ever read, or dislike?

I'm informally polling, mostly because I'm curious about AQP readers' likes and dislikes, because that's sometimes very different from what publishers are buying. For example, I've recently read that calling a manuscript "chick lit" is the kiss of death. Supposedly, no one's buying it. What do you think? Do you like chick lit, hate it, or couldn't care less?

Just leave a comment. If I receive enough of them, I'll blog about them. If you don't want to leave a comment on this blog, just send me an email at:
sharonanelson @ gmail.com. Be sure to take the spaces out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sharona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home